Actuator Electrak 1 (LA1)
The Electrak 1 (LA1) actuator is completely self-contained and sealed for indoor and outdoor use. Functionally, these models are easily interchanged with comparably sized hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders. Used on intermittent duty applications Electrak 1 actuators provide consistent, repeatable performance in the most rigorous operating conditions including extreme temperatures and humidities.
- Input Voltages – 12, 24, 36 VDC;
- Stroke Length – 20-150 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 340 N;
- Static Load – up to 1300 N;
- Speed – up to 75 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25 ºC – 25%;
- Operating temperature - -25 - +65 0C;
- Auto reset thermal switch motor protection;
- Aluminum/zinc corrosion resistant housing;
- Maintenance free.