Electric linear actuator Electrak 10 (LA10)
The Electrak 10 (LA10) actuators incorporate a screw drive system for applications requiring maximum load capacity. A specially designed anti-back driving brake holds tension or compression loads in position when the actuator is not in use. This holding brake activates automatically when the actuator is turned off and will continue to hold the load in position without power consumption until the actuator is started.
- Input Voltages – 12, 24, 36 VDC;
- Stroke Length – 50-600 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 6800 N;
- Static Load – up to 18000 N;
- Speed – up to 60 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25ºC – 25%;
- Auto reset thermal switch for motor protection;
- Acme Screw or Ball Screw;
- Maintenance free;
- Options – potentiometer, manual override, limit switches.