Electric linear actuator Electrak 14 (LA14)
Electrak 14 (LA14) is based on the Electrak 10 design, which incorporates a screw drive system for applications requiring maximum load capacity, robust performance, and long life. Its additional benefits offer the a built-in anti rotation mechanism and an aluminium cover tube. The aluminium cover tube has T-slots that can be used for mounting and also accepts magnetic sensor to be fitted along two sides of the tube.
- Input Voltages – 12, 24, 36 VDC;
- Stroke Length – 50-600 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 6800 N;;
- Static Load – up to 18000 N;
- Speed – up to 60 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25ºC – 25%;
- Operating temperature – -25 - +65 0C;
- T-slot grooves in the cover tube for magnetic sensors;
- Acme Screw or Ball Screw;
- Maintenance free.