Electric linear actuator Electrak 24 (LA24)
The Electrak 24 (LA 24) actuator is designed for rugged and robust applications. With both ball and acme screw drive options and coupled through a gear train to an AC motor, these actuators feature strong and reliable quality construction with an aluminium cover tube and T-slots for position sensor mounting.
- Input Voltages – 1 x 230 VAC, 3 x 400 VAC;;
- Stroke Length – 50-600 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 6800 N;
- Static Load – up to 18000 N;/li>
- Speed – up to 60 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25ºC – 25%;
- Operating temperature – -25 - +65 0C;
- Auto reset thermal overload motor protection;
- Acme Screw or Ball Screw;
- Holding brake on ball screw models;
- Maintenance free;
- Options – potentiometer, hand wind, anti-coast brake.