Actuator Electrak 5 (LA5)
The Electrak 5 (LA5) actuator is designed for intermittent duty applications. Consisting of a highly efficient ball bearing screw drive system coupled through a gear train to an AC motor, these actuators feature robust, strong, and reliable quality construction with a stainless steel extension tube and slip clutch to protect the maintenance free unit from overload.
- Input Voltages - 1 x 230 VAC, 3 x 400 VAC;
- Stroke Length – 100-600 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 6800 N;
- Static Load – up to 18000 N;
- Speed – up to 60 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25ºC – 25%;
- Operating temperature – -25 - +65 0C;
- Heavy duty motor with thermal switch;
- Acme Screw or Ball Screw;
- Maintenance free;
- Options – Acme screw anti coast brake, potentiometer, manual override, limit switches.