Electric linear actuator Electrak PPA-DC
Electrak PPA-DC Performance Pak Actuators are strong, heavy duty units able to run at higher duty cycles. Incorporating a highly efficient ball screw drive system, these actuators are designed for mobile applications with a wide selection of options and standard trunnion mounting.
- Input Voltages – 12, 24, 36 VDC;
- Stroke Length – 100-900 mm;
- Dynamic Load – up to 6670 N;
- Static Load – up to 13350 N;
- Speed – up to 30 mm/s;
- Full load duty cycle @ 25ºC – 30%;
- Operating temperature – -25 - +65 0C;
- Auto reset thermal overload motor protection;
- Holding brake;
- Maintenance free;
- Options – hall effect positioning sensors, end of stroke limit switches, encoder feedback, protective bellows, manual override.